Experience with AS Yorkville?

Users who are viewing this thread

Joerg

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

The spec for the Yorkville says that the flange should not be more than 1/16" or 16mm above finished wall. The 16mm must be wrong, has to be 1.6mm if the 1/16" is correct. But who knows what's correct on toilet drawings these days. Anyhow, instead of a flange we have a waste nipple that now protrudes the usual 5/16" (or a tad more) from the wall, after lots of re-framing. Used to be for a wall hung.

Does the Yorkville have enough recess around the waste horn to accomodate that 5/16"? The spec sheet has no dimension for that, of course.

Is the waste horn about 3-1/2" so that the usual Zurn Neoseal Z-1210-57 goes over it? Again the spec sheet says nothing.

Now for the tough one: The floor is very non-level, a rather lousy tile job (not mine...). Except for the very last inch before the wall the toilet would have to be raised 1/3" to 1/2" off the floor. Else it'll sit crooked. I have searched this forum, found hints about a marble slab but got only a blank stare at HD. It may not be right anyway. Can I pour some cement, maybe with a plastic sheet over it so the toilet can still be removed some day?

Regards, Joerg.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks