Eco-Friendly Plumbing Solutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Thomas_Brown

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I've been, into DIY projects for quite some time now. Recently I've been diving into eco plumbing solutions for my house. It all started with a goal of reducing my impact. I began by installing low flow showerheads and flush toilets, which turned out to be surprisingly easy. The best part was the savings on my water bill!

Now I'm looking to explore options. I'm thinking about setting up a greywater system for watering my garden. I have some concerns, about the regulations and practical aspects.

Has anyone here tried implementing systems? How did you deal with permits and maintenance? Also are there any known eco plumbing upgrades that you found really helpful?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks