duravit wall hung toilets

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by robinm, Oct 1, 2007.

1. robinm

robinm New Member

I am all ready to buy,but I have a question for wholesalers, retailers,or owners out there. I am trying to decide on either the Darling or Happy D model,the Darling costs much less, does it work as well? Looking at map tests the Happy D seems to be allright, yet there is no listing for the Darling.There is alisting for the stark 3 which does not perform nearly as well as the Happy D.Any comments on how the Darling toilet performs compared with the Happy D?
  2. the P trap of a wall-hung is very simple. Look at both models. If they are similar, in their shape, then you have that much going in favor of the hypothesis that that will flush similarly. The bowl is another factor (its shape) but i cannot say how important it is...

There is someone who has posted here about Duravit several times. Use the search function here, to locate him, and send him a provate message (PM).

david