Users who are viewing this thread

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
I am also an old well driller and I would not have used PB Blaster in the well. But glad you got it out. You can use a little Dawn dish washing soap to help break it down and clean it up. Not too much or it will suds up the water. Probably not going to taste very good for a while.

DebbieDoesDIY

Reaction score
I forgot to answer your other question with regard to how deep the pump was. It was 31 and 1/2 ft from the bottom side of the pump to the point at which the pump connected to the pitless adapter.

DebbieDoesDIY

Reaction score
I am also an old well driller and I would not have used PB Blaster in the well. But glad you got it out. You can use a little Dawn dish washing soap to help break it down and clean it up. Not too much or it will suds up the water. Probably not going to taste very good for a while.

Thank you! I understand your concern about the PB Blaster. We do not drink this water, because it just doesn't taste very good to begin with.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks