dishwasher wye on double bowl center waste outlet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Jfree, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Jfree

Jfree New Member

Howdy All,
    I plumbed my double bowl sink with a 1 1/2" direct connect center waste outlet. Is it OK to connect the dishwasher wye next and then the p-trap. Or should I have used a DW wye tailpiece on one bowl, a tail piece on the other bowl into the center waste and then into the p-trap. The only disadvantage I see is that both bowls always drain by the DW wye which is slightly restricted. Am I over thinking this?
    Much appreciated,
    Jeffrey