Delta Shower Diverter

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by mynewacct, Sep 29, 2006.

1. mynewacct

mynewacct New Member

hello,

i have a delta shower diverter and i need to buy a new 1" face bushing in order to connect it to the 1/2" pipe coming from the wall. i haven't been able to find a face bushing anywhere this size. it seems the largest i can find is 3/4". a new diverter costs about $15.00 so i am not sure how much time and effort i should invest in finding a new face bushing. but now i am just curious as to where one of these can be purchased or is delta the only manufacturer who makes a tub spout diverter with this large of a reducer bushing.

any info would be helpful.

thanks.
  2. Verdeboy

Verdeboy In the Trades

I personally have never tried fixing a tub spout diverter. I've just replaced them.
  3. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

Try calling Delta. They can probably send you one.