Culligan water softner continually recharges!

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by MommyDoes, Dec 28, 2012.

1. MommyDoes

MommyDoes New Member

Hello Terry,
    I hope you can give some insight into this. I have an older culligan water conditioner model #4509 UL 646 (think its a Mark 89.) I just replaced the seals, (piston and valve) however had to use my old valve because the one that came with the kit was not for my unit.
    Anyhow the system started running non stop, I by passed it after 6hrs. Now the motor turns so I cant figure out why its doing this?

Attached Files:

2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Is it that once it finishes a cycle it starts again?
    Or it will not stop at each point within a cleaning cycle?
    Micro switches or the white cam could be off or bad.