Culligan Bypass Valve

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by hammy233, Dec 6, 2006.

  1. hammy233

    hammy233 New Member

    May 7, 2005
    Hello: :confused: Just recently I noticed a pool of water on the floor...thought the dehumidfier leaked..then I heard drip drip.....looked up and saw that the Bypass valve was leaking on my Culligan Water Softner.....its called a "Cul-Flo-Valv" only leaks in the service mode and I have looked almost everwhere for info on it and potentially repairing it rebuildable? if so how does come apart? :confused:
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    If it is the common valve with a "button" on either end to push, then one of the buttons unscrews and you push/pull the stem out using the other button. Then you replace the "O" rings and reassemble it.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Cass

    Cass Plumber

    Nov 12, 2005
    Turn the water off and relieve the pressure unless you like surprises.
Similar Threads: Culligan Bypass
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Culligan Estate 2 Softener - Is it working? Nov 30, 2013
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Culligan Mark 89 Water Softener timing problem Jul 19, 2011
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice I get a continuous flow of water from the backwash drain pipe (Culligan Medallist) Oct 12, 2010
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Kinetico Sulfur Guard vs. Culligan Iron-Cleer Aug 20, 2009
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Need help with Culligan filter system part May 25, 2008

Share This Page