converting three handle into single tub and shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Construct30

Reaction score
The supply houses where I live do not have the plate to convert a three handle shower faucet into a single handle. Does anyone know where I can get one on the internet and what exactly are they called? My customer would prefer polished brass. It is in a fiberglass tub and we prefer not to pay someone to patch the old holes.

thanks mark

Attachments

• moen_1920_box.jpg
    moen_1920_box.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 75,669
Last edited by a moderator:

Lancaster

Reaction score
Like this...moen part #1920
For polished brass order 1920P

From Moen website:

Can I replace a two-handle or three*handle shower valve with a single-handle model
Yes. Moen remodel cover plates make it easy to replace many two or three handle shower valves with a stylish single handle model. This allows you to keep your existing tile or wall covering intact. These cover plates are available in chrome (part 1920), polished brass (part 1920P) and antique brass (1920A) finishes

Attachments

• 1920.jpg
    1920.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,315
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks