converting three handle into single tub and shower

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by construct30, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. construct30

    construct30 New Member

    NorthWest PA
    The supply houses where I live do not have the plate to convert a three handle shower faucet into a single handle. Does anyone know where I can get one on the internet and what exactly are they called? My customer would prefer polished brass. It is in a fiberglass tub and we prefer not to pay someone to patch the old holes.

    thanks mark

    Attached Files:

    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
  2. Lancaster

    Lancaster New Member

    Like this...moen part #1920
    For polished brass order 1920P

    From Moen website:

    Can I replace a two-handle or three*handle shower valve with a single-handle model
    Yes. Moen remodel cover plates make it easy to replace many two or three handle shower valves with a stylish single handle model. This allows you to keep your existing tile or wall covering intact. These cover plates are available in chrome (part 1920), polished brass (part 1920P) and antique brass (1920A) finishes

    Attached Files:

    • 1920.jpg
      File size:
      19.9 KB
Similar Threads: converting three
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Basement tile shower (drain) install - converting existing floor drain Mar 13, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Converting an old Adobe Wall into a new tiled shower wall - How to plan step by step Jun 4, 2013
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Converting from tub to shower - Drain questions Mar 9, 2012
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog converting from 2 handle to 1 handle... Jul 29, 2010
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Converting tub/shower to just a shower Nov 11, 2009

Share This Page