Convert bathroom fan fixture

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by jessyhernan, Sep 13, 2008.

1. jessyhernan

jessyhernan New Member

I currently have an exhaust fan w/light installed in my bathroom. I would llike to change the fixture. I have a light fixture I would like to install - is there a fan fixture that can be customized to the lighting fixture I want to use?
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

There are numerous fan-only devices, but none that adapt to a light fixture that doesn't already have a fan built in. You could install both.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

fan

NO. And the fan unit seldom is removable without serious repair work afterwards.