Users who are viewing this thread

celicnibo

Reaction score

Dcelite

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.merchantcircle.com
The actual installation of this Geberit product is not too difficult but you will need a plumber. You'll also need a 6" deep wall with a 20" open stud bay. The water connection will go into the top of the tank in the wall. I usually just use a drop ear 90 (like for a shower head). The drain and vent in the underfloor are similar to a standard toilet except that instead of the closet bend coming up 12" away from the wall, it comes up in the center of your 20" stud bay and connects to the 90 provided by Geberit. The vent will have to come up to the side of your 20" stud bay (or in a different wall if there's one close enough). The carrier attaches to the bottom wall plate and the side studs with lag bolts. I don't know what plumbers charge out there but depending on how close the pipes are to the area, you might figure 6 hrs. to rough it in.
Good Luck.

Elite Plumbing

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks