Combi boiler condensation pump recommendation

Users who are viewing this thread

LJoe

Reaction score
Hi,
I have the following saniCondens Best pump for my combi boiler and the pump has failed twice in the last 4 years have this installed. I will try to work with the manufacture on a warranty but Does anyone have a recommendation on another brand/model I can use for my combi boiler? I saw someone mentioned little giant from a review, but I don't know that company or what model I need to purchase if the saniflo does not honor the warranty.

Thanks!
SanicondensBest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Any brand like Little Giant, Diversitech or other similar look (not similar look to what you pictured).
Cheap and in stock is likely all you might care about, as long as rated head matches your situation.
It is ok for them to sit on floor FYI.
Neutralizer is only required if you are pumping in to metal drains or sewer with cast iron.
External condensate neutralizer is fine when instructions are followed. The pump wet zone is all plastic, so, the neutralizer is for the pumped receiving end.

1642459709384.png
1642460093717.png

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks