Chicago Faucets Tub Faucet Trim Replacement

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by bruinsfan321, Apr 2, 2009.

1. bruinsfan321

bruinsfan321 New Member

I have a Chicago Faucets Tub Faucet that was installed about 20 years ago and is working great. I want to change the trim from a brass finish to polished chrome but I recently learned that Chicago Faucets no longer offers residential products and so they recommended I try to find a supplier who might still have some residential faucets on hand.

Can anyone help me with this? What are my options?

Thanks.
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I suspect there are two options....slim and none!

But contact a big supplier like New York Repair Parts...they might have some info for you.
  3. SewerRatz

SewerRatz Illinois Licensed Plumber

Give these guys a call they have a large stock of older products. They have bailed me out 100's of times. http://justfaucets.homestead.com/prod.html
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Parts

Any good faucet parts supply house should be able to order the parts you need, EXCEPT, if you have a 1" diverter spout. If you have that, you will probably have to disassemble it and have the parts chrome plated.