ceramic disks for Price Fister faucet stems

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by wrh4883, Jan 18, 2008.

1. wrh4883

wrh4883 New Member

Jan 14, 2008
    How do you find just the ceramic disks for a Price Fister faucet stem. Does Price Fister have a warranty like Moen?
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego
    These stems are NOT repairable. No parts are available, with the exception of the rubber base gasket. PP does have a lifetime warranty, and will send you a new stem. 1-800-PFAUCET
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. bennybaby

bennybaby New Member

Nov 19, 2005
    Langhorne, PA
    Good company..I needed ceramic disc and made a phone call. Parts came in two days. 2 new valves came, although I asked for one. Keep the instruction book stored in a safe place.

I screwed up disc's during install. I don't think this valve will ever fail, very good design and quality.

I think I screwed up the original disc, because I didn't flush the solder balls from the water pipes thoroughly, A solder ball damaged the disc when it was lodged in the valve.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008