ceramic disks for Price Fister faucet stems

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by wrh4883, Jan 18, 2008.

1. wrh4883

wrh4883 New Member

How do you find just the ceramic disks for a Price Fister faucet stem. Does Price Fister have a warranty like Moen?
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

These stems are NOT repairable. No parts are available, with the exception of the rubber base gasket. PP does have a lifetime warranty, and will send you a new stem. 1-800-PFAUCET
  3. bennybaby

bennybaby New Member

Good company..I needed ceramic disc and made a phone call. Parts came in two days. 2 new valves came, although I asked for one. Keep the instruction book stored in a safe place.

I screwed up disc's during install. I don't think this valve will ever fail, very good design and quality.

I think I screwed up the original disc, because I didn't flush the solder balls from the water pipes thoroughly, A solder ball damaged the disc when it was lodged in the valve.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008