Can’t find a pop in shower head or an adapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Brendhan

Reaction score
I’m trying to find a shower head replacement for my Dad, I’ve been on the hunt for a pop in shower head or even an adapter for modern shower heads. But finding an old shower head that pops into the ball joint is impossible to find, the house was made in the 70-80s and the shower arm design seems to be decrepit for todays standards. I came on here to ask if someone could help find a suitable adapter, maybe even one of these old pop in shower heads like the Moen one we had that broke. Unfortunately, I don’t have a photo of this shower head in reference since it being misplaced or thrown away. Any help is appreciated, I don’t know where else to look or do and replacing the shower arm isn’t an option for us endless absolutely necessary. Any help is appreciated thank you!
IMG_4956.jpeg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks