can anyone help with this

Users who are viewing this thread

Sony

Reaction score
just wondering if someone could help me out with a quick scetch of the attachment if you can see it?i'am not completely sure of the drainage and venting , cleanout and backwater valve.
4" drain enters building , cleanout and bwv i guess , then double kitchen sink to the right , continues to 2 lav sinks , then 2 water closets , then continues to the prep room with double sink and water closet. Really appericiate some help if possible.

Attachments

• friends..jpg
    friends..jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 317

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
You want someone to draw an isometric plumbing plan of your house for you for free? Plumbers go to school for 4 years as well as grunt it out on the job to learn this stuff, so do the right thing and hire one instead of trying to cut corners.

Sony

Reaction score
its not a house! and its not mine! i'am just trying to help out a friend , just looing for some advice . i didn't ask for an iso although it would be nice ....lol ...just lookin for some professional advice that were headin in the right direction . Guess you can't help!!

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
Sorry I won't help out with something that I feel requires a professional, and you definitely need an isometric plumbing plan drawn up for this project.

Good luck. Maybe someone will take pity on you :)

Sony

Reaction score
I guess your not a professional.....but you do seem like a know it all from your posts!!!........it's not a huge project and i sure someone here with the knowledge can help me out in a couple of minutes and i wouldn't say it will be out of "pity"!!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You could have the most beautiful "plan view" of a plumbing system and completely screw up the installation once you started adding risers which do not show on it. This is not a DIY project regardless of whether the DIY shows say "anyone can do plumbing, if they can put two pipes together." Even if we wanted to spend the time necessary to design a system and then transfer to the Internet, there would still be some, or rather a lot, of interpretation, and there is no way we can be sure you would interpret it correctly. Additionally, if you gave the plan to five plumbers you would get five different designs, and they would not necessarily all be suitable for your area. I don't even give a customer a drawing of the system I am going to install. This being a "commercial" installation, most areas will require a licensed plumber to install it anyway.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks