Body Spray on a well system

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by donovan const, Jan 30, 2008.

1. donovan const

donovan const New Member

I have a customer that wants a custom shower built. They want to include one shower head, 5 body sprays, and one hand held. They are on a well, and I was told that it is not recommended to install body sprays if you are on a well because of the fluctuation of pressure. Is this right? If so, is there anything I can do to insure the sprays and everything else will work correctly? Thanks.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

There are ways to get around the pressure variation (CSV?), but the bigger question may be can they end up running the well out of water? It may require a larger tank and a big WH.