Bidet/Washlet advice please

Users who are viewing this thread

Tonydoes2000

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who may have used a device called a "Biffy" which claims to be a superior alternative to a bidet or electric washlet at a fraction of the price. I'm considering trying one out, but hate to waste time and money on a product that may or may not be what it claims. Their website is http://www.biffy.com - what they claim to be true is interesting to say the least, but I would rather hear it from someone who knows more about these things or has actually tried one themselves.
Thanks, Tony.

bif7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Never used one, but have installed them, as well as bidet sprayers, which are like a kitchen side sprayer mounted near the toilet. Certain ethnic groups are partial to these types of things, and they all perform a similar function to a conventional bidet. The only drawback in a typical retrofit is you usually get to use cold water only.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks