Bathtub stopped up...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by CharlesB79, Sep 11, 2005.

1. CharlesB79

CharlesB79 New Member

WHen I was bathing earlier today, my washcloth went down my bath tub drain and now my bath drain is stopped up. Can anyone here tell me how I can resolve this?
  2. My first line of thinking would be to take the overflow cover off, use a wet/dry vac and try suctioning that rag out before trying to push it farther in. Make sure you use something to seal off the drain opening in the tub so that the use of the shop vac works well through the overflow. Hopefully the rag didn't get past the trap, otherwise, plan B. :eek:
  3. plumber1

plumber1 Plumber

drain

Rugged's got it..........