Bathroom Remodeling - Inexpensive Vanitys

Users who are viewing this thread

Jdbs3

Reaction score
Replacing bathroom vanity as part of a bathroom makeover (new porcelain tile floor, Toto toilet). But don't want to go low end with a Lowe's or Home Depot vanity and top, nor go with a high end solution.

I've also considered just replacing vanity doors and vanity top. The current doors are made of plastic, but the base is solid construction.

A long shot, but ...

Anyone know of places that sell inexpensive vanities in the NH/greater Boston area?

And know of places that sell just inexpensive vanity doors. I expect the size I have (18" x 12.5") is fairly standard.

Ditto for inexpensive vanity tops.

Thanks

WeldonZack

Reaction score
It's long time since you posted. Would like to know what are your plans about remodeling and which vanities you used for your bathroom. I am also planning to remodel my bathroom soon so it will be a great help.

Chad Schloss

Reaction score
yep.. another spammer.. Terry (or whomever) why don't you just remove everyone (especially first time posters) from being able to post links in the bottom of their posts?

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
We tend to bad mouth the big box stores, but in reality not everything is junk. They have standard sized cabinets from real cheap to quite expensive. Price goes up with the quality. I'd go shopping, you might be surprised what you can find. New doors is not a bad idea if the rest of the cabinet is nice. You could likely get them made for less than a whole new vanity at the box stores.

Chad Schloss

Reaction score
We tend to bad mouth the big box stores, but in reality not everything is junk. They have standard sized cabinets from real cheap to quite expensive. Price goes up with the quality. I'd go shopping, you might be surprised what you can find. New doors is not a bad idea if the rest of the cabinet is nice. You could likely get them made for less than a whole new vanity at the box stores.

I bought Kraftmaid Semi-Custom cabinets a few years ago for my basement kitchen I built. Got them from Home Depot, cheaper than I could find them anywhere else. Nice maple fronts, nice cabinets, very nice finish.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks