Bath doors

Users who are viewing this thread

Michaela521

Reaction score
How wide do they make bath doors in. I would like one for my whirlpool that I will be getting. These things can get quite long so I don't know if they even make any that will fit. Probably do though. The whirlpool will be up against three walls and one side (long) open. Perhaps a sliding door or something would work here. I could probably always use a curtain if no doors existed. Any better suggestions on enclosing a whirlpool etc.. Thanks

Lancaster

Reaction score
The widest swing door available is 36".Any bigger than that you have to get either a bypass (sliding) door or a swing door with stationary panel or panels.
Take a look at www.coralind.com to see what you can get,also talk to local glaziers,they can pretty much make up just about anything in the way of glass enclosures.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You can get pretty much anything if you go custom...the largest one I've found "off the shelf" is for a 6' tub. If you want to go custom and are will and able to do some of it yourself, check out www.wilsonglass.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks