Anyone ever heard of Lindyspring or Water-Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

msk500

Reaction score
First, let me say what a tremendous site this is. I wasn't able to find much information on water softeners until I came here. Thank all of you for taking the time to provide this information.

I'm going to be putting a water softener in my house. I can go into details if you want. What I'm curious about is if anyone has heard of or had experience with a company called Lindyspring or Water-Right. A distributor for Lindyspring was recommended to me by the plumber that did this house. The distributor says the components are manufactured by Water-Right and have a lifetime warranty on the entire system. I have been unable to find any sort of reviews or opinions on either of these companies.

Mike

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks