Anyone ever heard of Lindyspring or Water-Right?

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by msk500, Mar 18, 2013.

1. msk500

msk500 New Member

First, let me say what a tremendous site this is. I wasn't able to find much information on water softeners until I came here. Thank all of you for taking the time to provide this information.

I'm going to be putting a water softener in my house. I can go into details if you want. What I'm curious about is if anyone has heard of or had experience with a company called Lindyspring or Water-Right. A distributor for Lindyspring was recommended to me by the plumber that did this house. The distributor says the components are manufactured by Water-Right and have a lifetime warranty on the entire system. I have been unable to find any sort of reviews or opinions on either of these companies.

Mike
  2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Water Right, http://www.water-right.com/ has good equipment but some uses their sister company's zeolite, instead of man made resin, which is good and bad. Their equipment is proprietary (you can get parts from only the one local dealer) and more expensive than online or independent local dealers.