Anyone bought anything from Tub Connection?

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by ez2cy2, Mar 2, 2011.

1. ez2cy2

ez2cy2 New Member

I am looking to buy a Cast Iron Tub and ran across Tub Connection on the web. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks.
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I can't imaging buying a tub on the web.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Shipping costs should pretty much wipe out any price advantage, and what would you do it it were damaged in shipment?
  4. Vbot

Vbot New Member

The Tub Connection

We recently bought two vanities from the tub connection. The quality of the vanities was really good, as is delivery time. The only bad thingto say is that the plumbing fittings are of low quality and should not be used. Buy these separately. Otherwise it is great value!!! We are very happy. If you buy across the border beware of the taxes you need to pay and you need a broker to take care of this. The shipping company recommended someone for us, and they delivered the two vanities for about $100.00 right to our door. It was really good!
  5. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

I doubt that any "professional plumbing contractor" would buy ANYTHING online, if for no other reason than that he usually needs it NOW, not next week.