Any experience using Watts Reverse Osmosis Filtration System from Costco?

Users who are viewing this thread

thegoldenhand

Reaction score
I just need your input on this RO system. I have a stand alone water dispenser right now and my wife wants to get rid of it coz its pretty old already (used to be white now its yellow, plus the cooler aint working anymore). Also Sparkletts keeps raising the price of their 5 gal bottles every 6 months or so. I've done some comparison on the costs that I would incurr within lets say 2 years and obviously the RO system is more economical. The first year, they are just about the same. Any input will be greatly appreciated. The Watts RO system is $140 before tax at Costco.

Watts RO at Costco

Or how about this AQUASANA AQ-4000 which is a Consumer Digest Best Buy?
Aquasana AQ-4000

This one costs $120 + another $50 for the under-cabinet install kit.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Do you really need RO? Unless you have a real concern about some chemicals in your water, a dual stage cartridge filter will cost a lot less.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks