all 3 of my toilets tend to clog easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Handsrusinkc

Reaction score
although I'd like to say that the answer to this one is that I need to change my diet, I don't think that is the answer.

I have 3 toilets in my 50 year old house. They all tend to clog easily. They don't flush very slowly though. I also get some signs of resistance to flow through the line out of the house, because when my washing machine runs, I occasionally get some sewer smell in my crawl space that may be coming from a loose cleanout lid that I need to replace.

I was discussing this with a friend who is a contractor and he said I need to spend the $150 and have a camera sent down into the line and look for roots in there.

Are there any other signs of a clog or other ideas that you may have for me regarding looking into the sewer? Also: Will the plumber need access to my house to look in the pipe or do most houses have some type of access at the street. (I work alot and have trouble meeting people at my house.)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks