Advice on Shower Panel

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by moobiker, Aug 16, 2006.

1. moobiker

moobiker New Member

Doing a remodel on master bath. Just beginning to explore the myriad of options on shower panels. Anybody have any advice/insight on jetted shower panels? Which one's to favor, which to stay away from? Any particular installation issues associated with particular panels? Thanks

Mike
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Nothing specific, but keep in mind the supply pipe size and the volume of hot water you can use. Decent pressure AND volume along with a likely large hot water supply may be needed to properly appreciate that type of appliance. Look at the gallons/minute it needs and check the recommended supply. You dont' have to get a pre-engineered panel, there are numerous manufacturers that make components that you can install to meet your specific needs/desires. If you are going to tile things, you might want to check out www.johnbridge.com
  3. moobiker

moobiker New Member

Thanks Jim