Adding tub to existing bathroom layout

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by biglott, Aug 27, 2013.

1. biglott

biglott New Member

I want to add a bathtub to my half bathroom. I also want to replace most of the existing cast iron pipe with pvc. I was hoping to get some opionions of the existing layout, since the house was build in the 60's. We are under the 2006 INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE. I mostly concern about the venting, because we are currently having problems with draining Thanks

Attached Files:

Similar Threads: Adding existing
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & need advice on adding to existing DWV layout in basement Jun 13, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Adding laundry sink and washer to existing standpipe May 10, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Adding a bathroom, and reconfiguring the existing bathroom - some general questions Apr 13, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & adding cast iron radiator to existing system Mar 5, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Question about adding a new sink to my basement using existing line. Aug 27, 2013