ABS wye with spigot end

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Seattle38, May 20, 2013.

  1. Seattle38

    Seattle38 New Member

    I'm looking for a 45 degree reducing wye; 4x4x3, with hubs on the top (inflow) 4 inch and side 3 inch connections and a 4 inch spigot on the downflow end. Same for a 3x3x2.

    I attached a drawing for reference sake. I can't find these at any major home center. It looks like Nibco may make them, but I can't tell from their literature for sure.

    Any help would be great, where I can find them, etc. Thanks!

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: May 20, 2013
  2. sethamin

    sethamin New Member

    Brooklyn, NY, United States
    Sounds like you're describing a reducing wye with a street connection. I've personally never seen one, but a cursory Google search shows that they do exist, and are known as "street wyes" (feel free to insert your own pun here):
    I doubt any major home center carries them. You could try your local plumbing supply house. Otherwise you may have to order online.
  3. Tom Sawyer

    Tom Sawyer In the Trades

    Almost 40 years, never seen one. They are in the Nibco and Charlotte catalogs but I've never seen one on the shelves.
  4. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Cave Creek, Arizona
    A good plumbing supply store should have them, although a 4x3 street "Y" may be harder to find.
Similar Threads: spigot
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Banging pipes when running outdoor spigot. Darn kids.... Monday at 7:47 AM
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & 4 Inch Toilet Flange Spigot Pipe May 20, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & bad drop in water pressure when more than one spigot/appliance is turned on. Oct 11, 2013
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Spigot to ice chest Aug 14, 2013
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & 3" Spigot offset closet flange? Apr 28, 2013

Share This Page