ABS screw on cap found on sewer line

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by nm, Jun 24, 2013.

1. nm

nm Reporter

I mean IN the sewer line.

Plumbers found the cause of our sewer line issues. They found an ABS screw on cap in the sewer line, probably dropped during pool construction. Wanted to get some opinions out there on what to do besides digging.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

cap

NONE, unless it is small enough to be pushed all the way to the city sewer, at which point it is no longer YOUR problem.
  3. nm

nm Reporter

HJ

Thanks for the response. After almost 4 hours the plumber was able to grind, push, grind push the cap all the way to the city line. Thanks again for the response.