90 degree copper T fitting 1/2"

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by DIY, Jun 20, 2008.

1. DIY

DIY New Member

They carry this type of fitting i have seen in PVC. However, i have had no luck finding one in copper. Basically looking at a top view of a regular copper T fitting you see 1 pipe outlet from the top ,and the other 2 pipe outlets left and right. Just take the left or the right pipe outlet and turn it 90 degree. Thats it!...lol. I'm not sure about the name for the pipe outlets....where a copper pipe of size is sweated in anotherwords. Thanks to all!!
  2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots Sprinkler Guy

You probably won't find that fitting in copper. And if you produced one, it probably wouldn't sell. Try "side outlet elbow" for a search term.
    [​IMG]
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

That is used for installing lawn sprinklers, and for building PVC tents frames. I don't think you will find it in copper. If this is for a water supply, you can get there with tees and elbows. If it is for a craft project, I think you will have to make it yourself.