90 degree copper T fitting 1/2"

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by DIY, Jun 20, 2008.

  1. DIY

    DIY Member

    Dec 24, 2006
    They carry this type of fitting i have seen in PVC. However, i have had no luck finding one in copper. Basically looking at a top view of a regular copper T fitting you see 1 pipe outlet from the top ,and the other 2 pipe outlets left and right. Just take the left or the right pipe outlet and turn it 90 degree. Thats it!...lol. I'm not sure about the name for the pipe outlets....where a copper pipe of size is sweated in anotherwords. Thanks to all!!
  2. Wet_Boots

    Wet_Boots Sprinkler Guy

    Mar 23, 2007
    Metro NYC
    You probably won't find that fitting in copper. And if you produced one, it probably wouldn't sell. Try "side outlet elbow" for a search term.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. jimbo

    jimbo Plumber

    Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego
    That is used for installing lawn sprinklers, and for building PVC tents frames. I don't think you will find it in copper. If this is for a water supply, you can get there with tees and elbows. If it is for a craft project, I think you will have to make it yourself.
Similar Threads: degree copper
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice P Trap at 90 Degrees to Shower? Feb 15, 2016
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Starting a vent with a 45 degree angle Jul 22, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Moving toilet in house built in 1962 - help with 90 degree w/ low heel. Apr 10, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Lukewarm at faucet, 120 degrees supply Feb 8, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice 90-Degree ABS Lo Heel Inlet Elbow Fitting question Jan 24, 2015

Share This Page