10 " rough & american standard

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by bmilone, Jan 8, 2005.

1. bmilone

bmilone New Member

We are replacing our toilet that has a 10" rough. We also need it not to project out into the room no more than 27 1/2 inches. I think the American Standard Cadet toilet with the round front will work. Does anybody have this toilet and can you tell me if the flush cleans the bowl good and is it a noisy toilet? It seems from the forums that the Toto toilets are highly recommended but I can't seem to find one that will work for me. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
  2. The Cadet works well as long as you keep in mind that it is a gallon and a half flush and you can't cram it full of toilet tissue and waste matter and expect it to perform adequately. If you tend to use lots of paper, etc., you need to "flush as you go."