Search results

1. Northrambo

Urine around base of toilet even after wax ring replaced.

That's one hell of an idea. I'll give it a shot and let you guys know what happens. Maybe my dogs ARE contortionists. Mark
  2. Northrambo

As I said before, the dogs are much too large to creep around to the back of the toilet to deposit urine there. That cannot be the answer. It is intermittent though, as I have discovered, which is all the more confusing. Mark
  3. Northrambo

Well, I do have 2 dogs, but they are much too large to get in behind the toilet where the urine seems to be, that, and they are very well trained. There is no urine on any other part of the toilet to suggest that it's from a "miss". I'm 27, have very good aim, and so do my roommates. One of them...
  4. Northrambo

Help!!! I replaced my wax seal because I had urine around the base of my toilet. Now, one day later, there is fresh, and aromatic urine around the base of my toilet on the floor again. I don't understand why it is such a strong urine content with what appears to be very little water. It is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks