Search results

1. Paul Spindy

Disposal and vent flow.

Thank you again. Paul
  2. Paul Spindy

Wet bar drain

I am hoping to put a wet bar in the sun room to the left in the picture. Not sure if I can have the number of 90 turns. The sink drain will come out of the wall on left and turn 90 to corner with another 90. It will flow to a sanitary tee where the vent is located. I will use 1 1/2 pipe but can...
  3. Paul Spindy

Disposal and vent flow.

The 90 was a 90 degree hub to hub. I do see the long sweep elbows. I will purchase that then install. Thank you, I really appreciate the advice.
  4. Paul Spindy

Disposal and vent flow.

Is my sanity T connection proper and do you see any problems before I glue it up. Thank you in advance. Paul
  5. Paul Spindy

220 to 110 European outlet.

Thank you I was curious what that was on the wires.
  6. Paul Spindy

This is where I am now. This circuit is working, but can I attach the 2 nd hot and still be safe and follow code.
  7. Paul Spindy

I am using single pole because I want 2/ 110 outlets. The picture above shows the junction box spliced in attic with 2 hot wires attached to the two new single pole breakers. I will then attach the 12/2 wirers from the insulated hot and installed neutral and ground. Then another 12 / 2 wire to...
  8. Paul Spindy

The previous owners had a 220 European outlet in the kitchen. They ran an aluminum service entrance cable and then used a 12/2 wire for the outlet. I removed the double pole breaker and installed 2 twenty amp breaker to both hot wires. I would like to add two dedicated lines for a freezer and...
  9. Paul Spindy

Pitless Adapter

Old pitless adapter was leaking. The hole is 3 inches in diameter into the casing and the gasket measures 4 inches. All new pitless adapters are to small to seal hole. Any ideas are appreciated. Paul
  10. Paul Spindy

Liability

The technician was me.... : (
  11. Paul Spindy

Liability

Can I hold the power company or insurance claim for this situation. Well does not work. So I replaces pressure switch. No luck so I replace pump. No luck so I know I have power to house and well shows power. So I start checking circuit. I found hot to ground 120 on both legs. But, hot to hot...
  12. Paul Spindy

240 Circuit

Power company came and was on thier end. The lineperson said they do not see this often. Something should have tripped the transformer but did not. Something was welded together and othe neighbors was fine, we were the only ones to have the problem.
  13. Paul Spindy

240 Circuit

I just noticed my digital electric meter is not displaying any information.
  14. Paul Spindy

240 Circuit

I thought my well went and replaced the motor and it did not work. Late found stove lights up but no heat. Same with dryer, drum turns but no heat. If I take a volt meter I get 120 from hot to ground on both sides. If I touch both hots I don't get any voltage. I get voltage to the well pump hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks