Search results

1. P

Dishwasher wet dog smell

All of our dishes constantly smell like a wet dog when they come out of the DW. Its connected to a disposal. The loop is high. The dishwasher is brand new (Bosch) and has water softening. I have tried everything including: -got a brand new Bosch DW with water softener -got a new garbage...
  2. P

Navien Tripping Breaker

There is a trap at the bottom of the unit that pulls out, its supposed to act as an overflow I think, but it was overflowing itself.
  3. P

Pressure reducing valve ID

There are no markings on the other side and I really didnt want to loosen those nuts, otherwise Id just replace it. Its only 2 years old but full of rust inside. I think its the Watts LFN55b
  4. P

Pressure reducing valve ID

Can anyone ID the manufacturer, I need to repair it. Edit- maybe its Watts? If so anyone know the repair kit code?
  5. P

Navien Tripping Breaker

Plumber came today, i did not have a condensate relief installed so the condensate tank was filling up and causing the unit to shut down. One of those weird things but seems to have resolved the problem.
  6. P

Navien Tripping Breaker

Thanks, sounds similar to my issue. Whats the fix for this?
  7. P

Navien Tripping Breaker

I have a 2.5yr old npe-240a2 and the breaker keeps popping. I tried another outlet (on another breaker) and it does the same. I've had intermittent breaker trips over the last year but not its happening every time I plug it in. The unit turns on, starts up, I hear some water flow then it trips...
  8. P

Straight into stack?

yup, ive been readding and it seems that there are very few choices for these. Do you know of any that are the most "modern" looking of them? The only ones i have found are the gerber and yorkville and both are quite big and ugly(in my opinion.) Im looking for a toto look.
  9. P

Straight into stack?

I just moved into a new apartment in new york city and im trying to redo my bathroom. I was told i can only replace the toilet with a few choices because unlike most toilets, this one plugs directly into the stack of the building (as opposed to what i dont know) or something like this. Has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks