Search results

1. Pietroone

Current Toto Drake round front models

I spoke with Toto technical support. The 3 Toto Drake round bowl toilets on their website now use a design with no flapper. Not sure how that works. Also they said the fill assembly (not suite I’m using the right terminology) is now serviceable. Sounds like it’s much more like the...
  2. Pietroone

I haven’t been on the site for a long time. As a homeowner, I have always found Terry and the site members to be excellent. I didn’t know that Terry had passed away and also deeply saddened.
  3. Pietroone

https://www.totousa.com/products/toilets#collections=10162024715689570064&filters=flush-rate:10150000000083160392,10150000000068453952~bowl-shape:10150000000004167072&colors=10122673566840667636,10125657006717551601
  4. Pietroone

Thanks for the input. If I go with a round Toto, they show 4 models on their website. 3 use tornado flush and one in limited supply uses If I end up with Toto, they show 4 round models on their website …. three use tornado flush and one uses g-max. The tornado flush ones are 1.28gpm and gmax...
  5. Pietroone

Thank you. What do you mean by flushes 1000?
  6. Pietroone

We have three 15 plus year old Drake round fronts that have performed well. We’re looking for another round front toilet. What are the current model numbers we should consider? Think we’d rather go with 1.6 gpm vs 1.28 to maximize flush as not used very often and want maximum effectiveness...
  7. Pietroone

Self piercing saddle valve brand

Is there a specific brand of saddle valves that are any better than the others? Need to replace an existing one that leaks when shut off. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to cut the pipe for a better solution. Thanks
  8. Pietroone

Best toilet paper that doesn't clog & easily dissolves?

Thanks Terry ... your site and service is second to none.
  9. Pietroone

Best toilet paper that doesn't clog & easily dissolves?

Hi, have had two recent clogs many feet down the pipe after the Toto Drake. Plumber had to remove toilet and run a snake and said he hit toilet paper. This issue in part may be the Northern toilet paper. Any specific toilet papers that you can recommend? Looked on Consumer Reports and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks