Search results

1. greenjp

Price Pfister kitchen faucet, couple issues

Two issues going on with my kitchen faucet, not sure if they're related or not. First, the handle has gotten quite stiff to move. I have no idea what brand this is and a search for the number on the valve returned nothing. It's at least 13 years old and no more than 23 or so. Here are some...
  2. greenjp

Delta widespread faucet hot side issue

Hello everybody. I'm installing a Delta Trinsic widespread faucet and have problem I cannot figure out. I installed both valves per the instructions, with the hot on the left side and the valves oriented as shown in the diagram. Photos attached. The cold site works correctly, off when the...
  3. greenjp

Adjusting drain for shower

Hello everybody, Remodeling a bathroom and have a few questions about the drain. I am replacing an old acrylic/fiberglass pan with a same-sized solid surface pan, upon removal of the old one I found that the drain is 1.5" (strange as the other shower I remodeled in this house had a 2" drain)...
  4. greenjp

Plumber recommending not to install expansion tank with new heater

I am getting ready to have our 19 year old Rheem 75 gallon gas water heater replaced. It's still working I'm just doing it now to avoid having an emergency in the future. FWIW in the 10.5 years I've been living in this home I haven't touched the thing once - never drained it, replaced the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks