Search results

1. H

copper to old lead water line

copper to lead The house belongs to my 91 year old, widowed, mother. She is in the nursing home on state assistance. There is no money to pay for a repair such as completely replacing the line. The house was built in the 1890's and from what I can see the line is lead going beneath the...
  2. H

copper to lead Gary The incoming line from the street is lead (Pb). It comes under a stone foundation into a pit that contains the water meter. There is a shutoff valve. The leak is between the valve and the meter. I would like to cut off the lead pipe and connect copper to it. The...
  3. H

copper to lead Gary The incoming line from the street is lead (Pb). It comes under a stone foundation into a pit that contains the water meter. There is a shutoff valve. The leak is between the valve and the meter. I would like to cut off the lead pipe and connect copper to it. The...
  4. H

I am a newbie. I called the Water Co. to change the meter. The lead line on the street side of the meter is leaking quite badly. they won't change it till I fix the leak. How can I couple copper tubing to the old lead line without digging up the feed from the street? Thank you, Herky
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks