Search results

1. kheflw

Shower Valve/Diverter Recommendation

Hi all, I'm overwhelmed with all the information needed to buy a shower valve. Been searching all my usual places and not finding what I want. I'm sure it's a simple probably standard thing, so I'm asking for your help top point me to a a couple of products that will fit the need. I want a 3...
  2. kheflw

Advice - Tie into this pipe - How?

Hi, if I could tie into this vent pipe it would solve one of my problems. Problem is there are no straight pieces. What you are looking at is a shower trap going to drain with a dry vent coming off and going up. I want to tie into the vent section to vent a vanity.
  3. kheflw

Good ole Venting Question

Amazing how many things I've read in this forum, but never posted. So here's a first. Gutted my downstairs main bathroom, put a nice design together based on the old plumbing thinking it would be easier that way. Now as I read all of the venting posts in here, I find that it was always plumbed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks