Search results

1. Titan2015

Trap Offset

I need to offset the trap for my bathtub by 16" in order to maintain a 60" trap arm length. I have dry fit all my connections. Are there any issues with this before I glue it up?
  2. Titan2015

Replacing Chimney

Our chimney is currently servicing only the gas hot water heater. Chimney runs through the linen closet in the master bath, which reduces closet depth to about 12". I also have concerns regarding the condition of the chimney. I would like to remove it and replace with double wall vent. In the...
  3. Titan2015

Horizontal Wet Vent Questions

We are in the process of remodeling the bathroom in our ranch-style home, and the time has come to address the plumbing. The previous setup used a horizontal wet vent to serve the bathroom group (single sink vanity, bathtub, and toilet). I am hoping that we can continue to use this same vent set...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks