Search results

1. Remark37

Drain Pipe Repair

Thanks! Interestingly enough, it hasn’t had a drop in a few days. I don’t trust it since it did the first couple days. I was looking at the Hercules slow setting cement. That was going to be my next attempt as there isn’t an exact fitting coupler.
  2. Remark37

Drain Pipe Repair

Thanks for the reply James! I’m really struggling finding a 3” schedule 30 fitting. Any ideas?
  3. Remark37

Drain Pipe Repair

Hello All, I am working on a repair on a schedule 30 3” pipe behind the wall. The pipe had a hole in it and I am trying to repair. My first attempt was to use a repair coupler but it glued too fast and didn’t work. I then cut a 12” piece with a coupler (stop in the middle) on the bottom and a...
  4. Remark37

Relocating laundry to 2nd Floor

Hi All, I think this site is great and I'm sure this has been asked a thousand time by now. However, I did search and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I thought I wouldn't have a problem doing this but after research, I'm feeling overwhelmed. I want to move laundry to 2nd floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks