Search results

1. G

Shower Faucet Problem

I payed close attenention and ther were no visible obstructions or debris of any kind.
  2. G

Shower Faucet Problem

Well I still don't know what the problem was but sure enough there was no water coming out, so i removed the shower head turned water on and it was working. so i looked at the head. It appeared to be in working order, put it back on and it worked.thought i'd let you know how it turned out...
  3. G

Shower Faucet Problem

Good Evening, first of all let me thank you for the help that i have previously recieved here. Until now i have been able to figure it out from archive postings. But i'm stuck..... Situation: I just finished remodeling a master bath for my Brother in law, and among other things removed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks