Search results

1. jwarr

1992 House - Oxidation Sediment from Drain

Hey all, Helping a friend out with what I was hoping was a simple clog in his shower stall. Stall is on the 2nd floor master bath suite. All other fixtures are draining well. The shower drains but very slowly. After plunging and snaking we had what appears to be oxidation sediment. The initial...
  2. jwarr

2" trap for a shower in a 2x8 floor joist

Hey all, I've seen a few discussions on fitting a 2" trap for a shower in the vertical space for a 2x8 floor joists. I've seen a few solutions and wanted to see if anyone sees an issue with this. Take a look at the pics but essentially it is 3 90s and 2 45s so that there is enough clearance to...
  3. jwarr

Toilet vent in a 2x10 floor joist

Hello all! First of all, love this forum. I read it all the time but have found myself in need of your most expert knowledge. I have searched and can't find a solution to my problem. I'm sure somewhere some has answered it...and I apologize....but I'll try and provide as much information as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks