Search results

1. Gene.m

Double vanity sink, which fitting?

I am trying to figure out which fitting is correct for two vanity sinks about 6 feet apart in a bathroom. I see allot of back to back fittings online but I can't find any locally. Illinois plumbing code had an entry for back to back fittings but it was repealed. Any help would be greatly...
  2. Gene.m

Bathtub P Trap direction

You are correct. I can put the y closer to the trap then. It will help me with the space issue.
  3. Gene.m

Bathtub P Trap direction

Does it matter which way the P trap is position. I know it cannot be an S Trap but are there dos and donts regarding the direction after the trap. Im trying to fit a vent in the plumbing wall where my shower head copper runs and I was wondering if this will work or any other way I can turn the...
  4. Gene.m

I'm sure this is an S-Trap

Thanks for your help, It'll be redone the proper way above the floor.
  5. Gene.m

I'm sure this is an S-Trap

I'm having some things redone and this looks like a 3/4 S-Trap to me. I think if the wye was moved more right there should be atleast 4" of pipe between the 45 wye and the p trap. It is a 2 inch pipe for washing machine drain. Thanks for your help
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks