Search results

1. KAnthony203

How to remove stubborn tank bolt?

Thanks everyone. The drill worked.
  2. KAnthony203

Oh ok, I wasn't sure if I need a specific type of bit. Thanks.
  3. KAnthony203

Thank you all for the assist! The drilling seems to be the most affordable option. Just a matter of getting the right bit. But the recip saw is a good option also.
  4. KAnthony203

So I would drill right into the nut or the bolt? Also if you I may ask is there a specific bit I should purchase?
  5. KAnthony203

Been trying to unscrew it. That's the reason for the "How to remove stubborn tank bolt" title. It will not budge. I'm in fear that I may crack the tank with all the force I've using. I guess I'm going to have to rent a dremel & cutoff wheel. Thank you for replying.
  6. KAnthony203

I was advised to cut it off. It's really tight on there so there is no room to get under it with a saw blade. If that is how they meant for me to cut it off. Any suggestions and if cutting it off is the only option please advise how I am to go about it seeng as tho I have zero experience with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks