Search results

1. Dillon

Spinning PEX fittings

I have read that it is normal to be able to spin PEX fittings after crimping. So, here is my situation. I just plumbed up my new shower valve using PEX. First time using it and I have no leaks, well not leaks from the PEX. I did have the screwed female fittings that screw to the valve body...
  2. Dillon

Plumbing from one vanity sink to two

Alright I must have the wrong thing. So I need a double fixture fitting and not the double sanitary tee. Correct?
  3. Dillon

My bad, I had the wrong name. I did mean a double sanitary tee. I will be using 2 inch for drain and 1 1/2 for everything else. Sounds like the top picture is the way to go.
  4. Dillon

Currently we have a one sink vanity and are wanting to do a two sink vanity. Please take a look at these drawing and tell me if either or both will work for the drain. The vent line currently goes straight down and connects to the drain from the sink. The current drain for the sink is out of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks