Search results

1. atfdmike

Myers jet pump conversion to shallow well??

Hi all, I recently picked up a used Myers HJ75D Jet pump. I would like to use it as a shallow well pump, but have not had any luck on a search of this site for a related article. A google search led me to the myers site, but a product manual showed a diagram of the pump with a shallow well...
  2. atfdmike

Shallow well vertical casing adapter

Hi, Well, I am back to the source of all well knowledge, but this time for a friend. He inherited a cabin in the woods that has a two inch well at 30 feet deep. the static water level is at 4 feet below land. It was pumped 2 1/2 hours at 10 gpm and the water was at 21 feet below land back in...
  3. atfdmike

Anyone???

My sister in law is in the process of buying a water softener for her home. It will be a new installation. She has city water but it is from wells, and is treated for hardness. She is worried about the mineral build up she is seeing on her plumbing fixtures, I guess it would be lime and or...
  4. atfdmike

Kohler Flapper replacement

Hi, I have a Kohler San Raphael one piece toilet that has always seemed to need the jiggle technique to get a good seal. I replaced the flapper once with the original Kohler part, but I wondered if maybe one of the pros would recommend a different brand or replacement for the Kohler part that...
  5. atfdmike

Fire Pump recall

Seen this? Thought some of you professionals might like to know about it. NEWS from CPSC U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Office of Information and Public Affairs Washington, DC 20207 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 25, 2006 Release #07-018 Firm's Recall Hotline: (800)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks