Search results

1. Justin L

Plumbing Design Consulting Services?

We were not required to get a separate plumbing permit. Just a permit for a new SFR. The plans submitted for the permit only show the locations of fixtures on a floor plan.
  2. Justin L

Plumbing Design Consulting Services?

My wife and I are building our own small home in central Florida using steel SIP panels for the shell. We are dried in and now starting on the rough plumbing, electric, and mechanical. We are trying to determine if our plan for the DWV system is solid before we start cutting holes through the...
  3. Justin L

Conduit Entering Elevated Steel SIP Home

Hi, no, we have been sidetracked. I did call a local electrician who was recommended and sent them our plans by email Tuesday but never heard back. We did get lots of wind and rain with the hurricane but no damage. The water level dropped about 3' from the brutal summer so I didn't notice...
  4. Justin L

Thought about that. Wife said no :)
  5. Justin L

Thanks! I'm thinking of calling local electricians to see if anyone will work with me just on a consulting basis to get everything figured out. An inspector I had out for an earlier inspection actually was the one to suggest using conduit under the sleeper floor. I never thought about the...
  6. Justin L

Hello! My wife and I are building our own small home in Florida using steel SIP construction. We have the shell done and are working out the details for the rough plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems now. I'm stuck on figuring out the best way to bring power into the home and am open...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks