Search results

1. Kate7745

Porcher Veneto toilet making gasping sounds and constantly refilling

My Porcher Veneto is presenting me with new problems. It regularly tries to refill and makes gasping, wheezing sounds. Any ideas on what is going on, and how I can fix it? My Porcher is coming up 19 years old this spring.
  2. Kate7745

Porcher Veneto -- how to remove a part?

Smooky, I have pried with the best of them. Even with the inducement of various implements that sucker is not moving. Now what? I am fair beside myself.
  3. Kate7745

Probably shouldn't have posted the above message in a new thread. That was my husband posting under my login, while we're trying to figure this thing out. In the so-far fruitless course of trying to get the piston out, I have discovered one other thing: The gasket, part #7 in the schematic, is a...
  4. Kate7745

further, the cover seems to have two small plastic clips, one om each side, that barely move. are these clips what hold the unit in place, or should we be looking elsewhere?
  5. Kate7745

we have a Porcher Veneto 9712x and have purchased a replacement piston. how do we remove the part that covers the old piston so that we can get to it? it is shown here as part no 4. what we need to install is part no 5
  6. Kate7745

Porcher Veneto: Need help installing Piston

Thanks so much, Smooky. I had read most of these, but I found a couple in your thread that I had not seen, and that just may help me get this sucker apart without destroying it. Will post my results, good or bad, later this afternoon.
  7. Kate7745

Porcher Veneto: Need help installing Piston

Game homeowner here who needs to fix constantly running 16 year-old Porcher Veneto. Thanks to the forum it looks like I need a new piston, which I bought--at a much lower price than American Standard offered; again, thanks to the forum. My problem is I cannot for the life of me get the old one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks