Search results

1. Matt Forman

Cartridge ID Help and Noise Question (after a "fix")

Hi all, So I had a plumber/handyman (from Angie's List - their Angi's Plumbing option, as they had the availability) come out to investigate the continual drip from the shower outlet pipe. The good news is he did manage to fix it... but he left me with another issue he blamed on "air in the...
  2. Matt Forman

Leaky Shower head - Faucets to blame?

Hi, I've noticed the shower head in my master bath has been dripping for a while, including long after the shower is turned off. I had the springs in the faucets replaced, but that only resolved the problem for a couple months. I'd like to try to figure the cause before the drips become a leak...
  3. Matt Forman

Flush Valve Issue?

Hi, I have a 2008 Gerber 1.6gpf toilet (model unknown) that recently started to continue to run after flushing. My first thought was to replace the flapper, so I got a Korky Adjustable Ultra Water Saver Universal 2" flapper (Korky Part 100) and installed it. Installation included draining the...
  4. Matt Forman

Plumbing Supply Store vs. Home Centers vs. Online

Hi, As I continue my search, I'm trying to focus more on pricing and quality. I'm sure I'm looking at the Toto EcoDrake (CST743 or CST744). What I've noticed is the pricing from Supply Stores/Official Toto retailers (based on the "find a showroom" option on their website) seems to be a...
  5. Matt Forman

New Toilet Paralysis by Analysis

Hi all, I currently have a 15 year old AS 1.6 GPF low consumption toilet (unsure of the model) that is driving me nuts and I'm looking to replace. Basically it clogs often, and the flush cycle takes 15 seconds just to clear the bowl - so I'm looking for something with a more reliable, faster...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks