Search results

1. curt61

Compressor Tubing Corrosion

I realize this isnt the right area to ask this question,but have to figure someone in this field has come across this.Pulled my small freezer out onto the deck to defrost and vac coil and noticed some corrosion on copper tubing on compressor,only in small areas but has me concerned enough to do...
  2. curt61

Brass into plastic?

Got old submersible pump out and all the fittings on outlet are brass.The new Flotec pump has plastic outlet versus metal/brass on old one.Can I reuse the brass setup or do I need to get plastic....some teflon tape also?
  3. curt61

Pump protector

Our well isnt all that deep and want to prevent running new pump dry,saw these on Ebay but not much comes up when googling,so wondered if anyone know about these and if worth buying,well guess worth buying if it prevents pump burnout...
  4. curt61

Need help on these pumps

My pump crapped out and found these listed on Craiglist,my pump is 3/4HP 230v submersible and guy says thats what he has,hes got 2 pumps but for some reason after an hour looking online I cant find out what these are,,any help greatly appreciated.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks